51 Club Weekly Opportunities Call
This is a weekly call with Giovanni. This call is only open to accredited investors, special VIPs, and GFSC Staff. For more information please contact us.
An accredited investor under U.S. standard is any investor meeting criteria determined by the SEC under Rule 501.
An individual accredited investor is someone that has:
- A net worth in excess of $1,000,000, not including your primary residence; or
- Historic and expected income of over $200,000 (or $300,000 for couples) in a calendar year; or
- An individual holder in good standing of certain FINRA licenses, specifically the Series 7, Series 65, or the Series 82; or
- Knowledgeable employees of a fund with respect to investments in a private fund; or
- An executive of the issuer of an executive of the GP of the issuer.
An accredited investor as an entity is:
- Any business trust, partnership, or limited liability company with total assets worth more than $5,000,000, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, whose purchase is directed by a sophisticated person; or
- Any entity in which all of the equity owners are individual accredited investors; or
- Family offices with at least $5 million in assets under management and their “family clients”; or
- Spousal equivalent to the accredited investor definition, so that spousal equivalents may pool their finances for the purpose of qualifying as accredited investors; or
- Certain other specialized entities described in Rule 501.